By Service, we mean the Where to Go in Lisbon website operated by Tania Barros.
- Personal Data
Personal Data means data about a living individual who can be identified from that data (or from that data and other information in our possession or likely to come into our possession).
- Usage Data
Usage Data is automatically collected data generated either by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
Cookies are small files stored on your device (computer or mobile device).
- Data Controller
- Processor (or Service Providers)
Processor (or Service Provider) means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Data Controller. We may use the services of various Service Providers to process your data more effectively.
- Data Subject (or User)
Data Subject is any living individual who is using our Service and is the subject of Personal Data.
Collection and Use of Data
We collect several different types of data for various purposes to provide and improve our Service.
Types of data collected
When you use our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Information”). Personally Identifiable Information may include, but is not limited to:
* E-mail address
* First name and surname
* Cookies and Usage Data
We may use your Personal Information to send you newsletters, marketing communications or promotions and other information that may be of interest to you. You can choose not to receive any communications from us or to receive only certain communications from us by clicking on the unsubscribe link or by following the instructions in each e-mail we send.
We may also collect information about how you access and use the Service (“Usage Data”). This Usage Data may include information such as the Internet Protocol address (i.e., IP address) of your computer, browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the date and time of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers, and other diagnostic data.
**Tracking and cookie data**
Examples of cookies we use:
* Session Cookies. We use Session Cookies to operate our Service.
* Preference cookies. We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and settings.
* Security Cookies. We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
**Use of data
Tania Barros uses the data collected for various purposes:
* To provide and maintain our Service
* To notify you of changes to our Service
* To allow you to use the interactive functions of our Service when you wish to do so.
* To provide customer support
* To collect valuable data or analysis that will enable us to improve our Service
* To monitor the use of our Service
* To detect, prevent and resolve technical problems
* To provide you with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events we offer which are similar to those you have already purchased or enquired about, unless you have previously indicated that you do not wish to receive information of this nature.
**Legal basis for the processing of personal data under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)**.
Tania Barros may process your Personal Data:
* Because we need to perform a contract with you
* Because you have authorised us to do so
* Because we have a legitimate interest in carrying out this processing and your rights do not override this legitimate interest
* For payment processing purposes
* To comply with the law
Tania Barros will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except where such data is used to enhance the security or improve the functionality of our Service, or where we are legally required to retain such data for a longer period of time.
**Transfer of data
Information about you, including your Personal Data, may be transferred from your region, province, country, or other territorial division to, and stored on, computers located in a place where data protection legislation differs from that of the territory in which you reside. If you reside outside France and choose to provide us with information, please be aware that we transfer data, including Personal Information, to France and process it there.
**Disclosure of data
**Disclosure of data to law enforcement agencies
In certain circumstances, Tania Barros may be required to disclose your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests from public authorities (e.g. a court or government agency).
Tania Barros may disclose your Personal Data if it believes in good faith that this is necessary to:
* Fulfil a legal obligation
* Protect and defend the rights or property of Tania Barros
* Prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
* Ensure the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
* Protect against civil liability
The security of your data is important to us. However, please remember that no method of data transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. Although we endeavour to use commercially acceptable methods to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
If you reside in the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights. Tania Barros intends to take reasonable steps to allow you to correct, amend, delete or limit the use of your Personal Data.
If you would like to know what Personal Data we hold about you and would like it deleted from our systems, please contact us. In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
* The right to access, update or delete the information we hold about you. Where this option is available, you can view or update your Personal Data or request its deletion in the settings section of your account. If you are unable to perform these actions yourself, please contact us for assistance.
* Right of rectification. You have the right to have your data rectified if it is inaccurate or incomplete.
* Right to object. You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data by Tania Barros. This may be the case where we process your data on the basis of a legitimate interest and you consider that your fundamental rights and freedoms take precedence over this interest.